Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Currently, Me!


Taking this idea from Jess, who took it from Sioux

WATCHING //
Amish Mafia, the "reality" show on Discovery. Fake? Yes. Entertaining? Yes. 

LISTENING //
I've been listening to The xx for awhile now and I just love them. They are perfect music to have on while you fall asleep. I also can't help but sing along when Ho Hey by The Lumineers comes on the radio. 

PLANNING //
Secret baby and wedding gifts for different people! It's a bit weird in my brain going back and forth but I'm having so much fun with all the ideas. The problem is, I want to make ALL THE THINGS and I love giving gifts so I am having a hard time narrowing it dow. 


THINKING ABOUT //
How tired I am after work. It's only 5 hours a day but I haven't really had a job since 2009 (and that was short lived) so really, since 2006. I know that's pathetic but it's taking me a bit to adjust to working. 


LOOKING FORWARD TO //
  • ordering yarn and fabric for baby/wedding gifts.
  • knitting again! My wrist is feeling better so that means I can knit soon! I thought it was going to be 8 weeks with no knitting. Torture!

READING //
Ugh, I haven't read in a while. This is way sad because I adore reading and it's one of my favorite escapes. The last book I was reading was HP and the Half-Blood Prince though. Always good to re-read the classics!


MAKES ME HAPPY //
  • Diet Coke and Twizzlers
  • flannel pajama pants
  • the hand dyed roving in the top photo by Spun Right Round

No comments:

Post a Comment