Monday, January 7, 2013

Pooped!

Holy crap, am I tired. I started my new job today as a lunch lady (yep, as in school cafeteria) and it was exhausting. I seriously did not realize how much work was involved! I haven't had a job since 2009 so it's nice to be making some income but dang, am I tired.



I've totally slacked on my 365 already by not taking a single photo for it since the new year. How's that for failing? I think I may start up once February starts and be a month behind. It's going to take some time for me to get into the groove of working so I don't mind not having a ton to keep track of at the moment. The photos in this post are the only ones I've taken in 2013 so far. The girl above was customized was the ever-talented, Milky Robot.


Yesterday, we got back from our two week trip to New Mexico for the holidays. My husband works for the same school district so we get awesome time off! While it was good (minus the stomach bug going around) to spend time with family, it feel so nice to be back in my own house and in my own bed . I started a bunch of knit and crochet projects while away but I did finish a fluffy white Blythe hat yesterday. It's hard to tell from the picture, but the yarn is a vintage acrylic (scored from Goodwill) and is so soft with the best shimmery halo. Sadly, it's not produced anymore so I'm on the search for some more. It's Caron Dazzleaire (remember, the vintage one) if you're interested.

I hope you had a great holiday season and are getting back to real life easier than me!


No comments:

Post a Comment