Friday, July 4, 2014

Knit&Purl Yarn Swap

Heeeeey! It's been almost an entire year since I've updated the blog and that is rather sad. I'm still knitting, acting like a dork, and I got a spinning wheel for my birthday. I'm pretty sure that puts me firmly into the grandma category. No shame in that!



My bestie, tinysea, and I were talking about all the yarn we have stashed that we don't really want and she thought up the brilliant idea to have a swap. Thus, the knit&purl yarn swap was born! We are over on Ravelry and on Instagram under the hashtag #knitpurlyarnswap. You can follow either of us to see updates and follow the hashtag to see what people are swapping! We want this swap to be for quality yarns that you’d find in a LYS or an indie dyer. For now, this swap is US only. That could change in the future. Don't let the name fool you, this swap is for all fiber crafters! There are plans to have a swap this fall/winter for stitch markers for those who might not have yarn to swap. We hope you join us and if you know of anyone who would like to participate, feel free to invite them!

No comments:

Post a Comment