Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Handmade Tags Freebie!

As someone who is giving almost exclusively handknits for Christmas this year, I was in need of some cute care tags for my wooly presents. I didn't really love anything I found online so I decided to make some myself and because I love to share, I'm offering them to you to use as well!



There are two different sets: brights (which can be used for any occasion) and a holiday set (in red/green, gold/silver, blue/silver). Each set has 9 care tags with room for you to circle the fiber content, washing, and drying instructions. I recommend printing onto card stock that way they are nice and sturdy. You can punch a hole in the top to make it a hang tag or just tuck it in with your gift.

Please note that these are for personal use only. Feel free to give them with gifts or with charity items but they are not to be used with goods you are selling.


Handmade Tags (brights) pdf

Handmade Tags (hoilday) pdf


If you use these, I'd love to know!

Photo overlay: Pugly Pixel

No comments:

Post a Comment