Friday, December 21, 2012

Follow my blog with Bloglovin




I've updated my buttons on my sidebar so that all my social media sites are available. If your not sure what they all mean the top row is Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Instagram. The bottom row is Ravelry, Pinterest, RSS feeds, and email. The button below is for Bloglovin which I highly recommend as a a blog reading service. It's so nice and clean looking and beats following on Google. Am I allowed to say that? ;)

I try to update on Facebook and Twitter when I have a new post but RSS and Bloglovin work great for that too. If you want to see everything I love, take a look at my Instagram or Pinterest, and you want to add me on Ravelry, go right ahead!


 ribbon shape: pugly pixel
font: clementine sketch

No comments:

Post a Comment